Next Home

Monday, January 25, 2010

Toilet Humour

The other day I needed to pay a visit to the public toilet, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.

One of the doors was locked. So I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"

Although I thought that it was a bit strange, I didn't want to be rude, so I replied "Not too bad thanks."

After a short pause, I heard the voice again "So, what are you up to?"

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly, "Just having a quick dump... How about yourself?"

The next thing i heard him say was ...... "Sorry mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some prat in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Home