Next Home

Saturday, December 26, 2009

SMART ANSWERS TO STUPID QUESTIONS: Part 2

>
> Teacher : "Sam, you talk a lot !"
> Sam : "It's a family tradition".
> Teacher : "What do you mean?" Sam : "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father is a teacher".
> Teacher : "What about your mother?"
> Sam : "She's a woman".
>
> Tom : "How should I convey the news to my father that I've failed?"
> David: "You just send a telegram: Result declared, past year's
> performance repeated".
>
> Teacher : "Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?"
> Student : "Brotherly love".
>
> Teacher : "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?"
> Sam : "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook".
>
> Patient : "What are the chances of my recovering doctor?"
> Doctor : "One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out of
> ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the tenth case I've
> treated. The others all died".
>
> Teacher : " Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
> One Student : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day
> and at the same time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Home